Stunning, durable & versatile - 4 in 1 Specialty Bunk Bed
The contemporary Bel Mondo murphy-style bunk bed is the space saving, sleeping, working and storing solution for 2018.
Finally, you can maximize the potential of your space! Living in a studio apartment, loft or small condo? We are perfect for you! Spare room that needs to be both a guest room and home office or den? No problem - the Bel Mondo delivers! Create two rooms in one with Bel Mondo.
Made in Europe with high-quality materials to ensure longevity and pristine craftsmanship.
1. Converting Upper Bunk - Twin XL or Twin with storage box!
2. Converting Twin XL Middle Bunk to Sofa with Cushions!
3. Modular Desk & Bookcase - Easy roll out and lots of storage!
4. Additional Twin Bed or Storage in roll-out trundle!
Design meets or exceeds TUV GS (European) standards for security, health, and ergonomics.
|Product Dimensions||Bed Closed: 65" H x 86.06" W x 40.87" D
Bed Open with Folded Trundle: 65" H x 86.06" W x 82" D
Bed Open with Unfolded Trundle: 65" H x 86" W x 101.37" D
Desk: 29.62" H x 83" W x 23.5" D
Optional back cushion: 17” H x 37” W x 7” D-Bottom / 5” D-Top (each cushion)
Optional zippered mattress cover: 8” H x 77” W x 38” D
Bed Size: Twin XL
Bunk Size: Twin
Trundle Size: Twin
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
Weight: 670.9 lb
White - View
Light Wood - View
Silver Gray - View
Dark Wood - View
|Real Room Pictures||Click for Gallery|
|Assemble required||Yes - PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDED|
Twin Bunk - Download Manual
Twin XL Sofa Bed - Download Manual
Table - Download Manual
Bookcase Ladder - Download Manual
Construction material: 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick E1 certificated High Gloss Laminated Chipboard.
• Price includes aluminum ladder
• Multi-functional transforming, ergonomic and compact:
• Roll-Over Table, Sofa and Trundle, 3 Twin Beds or 2 Twin Beds and Trundle Storage
• Roller pulled out table
• Roller stoppers
• Roomy inner shelves
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.