Bellezza - Mirror Queen Wall Bed
Best Queen Wall Bed-Murphy Style Cabinet- Multifunctional, Ergonomic, Compact-Home or Commercial Use
Does your home computer room, family room, or office need to double as a guest room? Would you like to find an alternative to the uncomfortable sleep sofa or working in a cramped corner of a guest bedroom?
Here’s a way to have the best of all worlds. The Multimo Bellezza style wall bed has a queen-sized bed neatly stored inside a cabinet that can create an extra wall in your home, or can fit against an existing wall in just 17 ½”x64 ½” of floor space! The front of the cabinet has a display shelf wide enough for pictures and décor accessories, and the top of the cabinet is wide enough for books, plants, accessories, or collectibles! The Bellezza comes in either a light, natural woodgrain or a high-gloss white laminate finish, which will blend with almost any home color scheme and design. Our wall beds are designed with longevity in mind, using certified, thick laminated chipboard, heavy-duty hardware, and strong aluminum bed frame with solid wood slats. You can even open and close the bed with one hand with our ergonomic new generation gas shocks mechanism! Easy-Elegant-Ergonomic! You really can have it all!
Closed: 89” H x 64” W x 17” D
White - View
Light Wood - View
Yes - PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY RECOMMENDED
|Material||Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick E1 certificated High Gloss Laminated Chipboard. Rustproof Aluminum.|
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, queen size wall bed).
• Bed size– Queen
• Removable pillow support with fabric covers
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.