* This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Our best selling queen murphy wall bed is now available in twin size!
No room is too small for the Royal Piccola twin size murphy wall bed. Perfect fit for a guest room, home office or just any small nooks in your house or studio
With its versatile space-saving design, this wall bed is everything you need for easy, comfortable living.
Smart Design-Maximum Comfort
- Smallest footprint to maximize your living space.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Ergonomic design and reliable hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation of the wall bed.
- The self-leveling shelf can be used to display photos and collectibles.
- 3" grommet is included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
- The mattress is not included. 6" or 8” Twin or Twin XL size mattress is sold separately.
Made in Europe - Built to last a lifetime!
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle boards finished with a high-grade laminate.
- The bed frame is manufactured with rustproof aluminum and supports up to 210 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health, and ergonomics
Available in multiple color combinations.
Closed: 89.8” H x 43.9” W x 17.3” D
White - View
Light Wood - View
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, queen size wall bed).
• Bed size– Twin / Twin Xl
• Removable pillow support with fabric covers
• Innovative heavy-duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.