Royal Horizontal Queen Wall Bed
Do you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want your bed to take up the whole room?
Royal horizontal queen size murphy wall bed will solve your space saving struggles once and for all.
Sleek and compact, this wall bed has a footprint of only 10 sq. ft when closed and accommodates a queen size mattress, enough to sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Smart and Multifunctional
- Space-saving, compact design to maximize your living space.
- Built-in shelves on the back wall provide additional storage.
- Sturdy shelf-leg to securely support the bed when it’s open.
- 3" grommet is included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
- Complete your room by adding matching wardrobe cabinets and bookcases to create more storage for your clothes and essentials.
Designed with comfort in mind
- Slat mattress support system eliminates old fashioned springs.
- Innovative hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation. Wall bed can be opened and closed with one hand in under 3 seconds
- Mattress guards and pillow support ensure your bedding stays in place.
- Accommodates up to 8” thick queen size mattress, sleeps 2 people comfortably.
Spazio was made to give you the best sleep of your life!
- Mattress is not included. 8” queen size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
Made in Europe - Built to last a lifetime!
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle boards finished with high grade laminate.
- Bed frame is manufactured with rust proof aluminum and supports up to 430 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health and ergonomics
Royal horizontal queen size murphy wall bed is a perfect combination of functionality and comfort!
Available in multiple color combinations.
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 17.4” D
Bed Open: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 70.3” D
Bed Size: Queen
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.