Queen Wall Bed and Sofa Set includes:
- queen size wall bed
- 2 seat sofa
● Queen size bed with 10 sq ft footprint when closed.
● Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
● Updated hydraulic gas shocks for smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows a front panel of the bed to stay in any position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
● Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened. Small items placed on the shelf don’t need to be removed, as it always stays parallel to the floor.
● Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in Royal collection.
● Royal Queen Wall Bed can accommodate up to 10" thick memory foam mattress. 8" thick mattress is recommended for daily use with adequate space for beddings and pillows when bed is closed.
● Mattress is not included. Queen size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
Our expertise in smart furniture building is clear.Every little detail in our wall beds is meticulously thought out, from ergonomic cabinet design to innovative opening mechanism. See inside our wall bed with interactive image below. You can rotate and zoom in to see all essential parts of the bed.
Questions & Answers
Bed Open: 89.75" H x 64.5" W x 86.5" D
Matte White - View
320 - View
Queen Wall Bed: Download Manual
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, queen size wall bed).
• Bed size– Queen
• Removable pillow support with fabric covers
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.