Royal wall bed just got deeper! Deeper cabinet means thicker mattress can be used.
Now you can get up to 12” thick mattress and sleep like Royalty!
With all amazing features of Bellezza wall bed preserved, Royal wall bed is designed to be a little higher from the floor when open to accommodate the height of Royal sofa, as well as updated hydraulic opening mechanism for smooth and effortless operation.
- Queen size bed with 10 sq ft footprint when closed.
- Deeper bed cabinet to integrate with new deep wardrobes and storage cabinets.
- Use up to 12” thick mattress.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort. (insert picture)
- Updated hydraulic gas shocks for smooth and effortless operation. Cutting-edge opening mechanism allows front panel of the bed to stay in any position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when bed is opened. Small items placed on the shelf don’t need to be removed, as it always stays parallel to the floor.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in Royal collection.
Mattress is not included. 8” queen size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
Bed Open: 89 3/4" H x 64 5/8" W x 91" D
White - View
High Gloss White - View
Matte Graphite - View
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, queen size wall bed).
• Bed size– Queen
• Removable pillow support with fabric covers
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.