* This wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Royal Wall Bed goes electric! Now, it literally takes no effort to open and close your bed, just push a button.
With all amazing features of Royal wall bed, such as innovative hydraulic opening mechanism, self leveling shelf-leg and compact design, additional electric motor makes this bed a must have for a modern, smart home. We have also added a storage tower to accommodate the motor and to give you more room to keep things organized.
- Motorized queen size wall bed opens and closes with a push of a button.
- Compact modern design with minimal footprint.
- 2 piece front panel.
- Storage tower can be installed on either side.
- Bottom compartment of the storage tower holds electric motor.
- Wired remote control is included .
- The bed can also be lowered and closed manually if motor is disconnected for any reason.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Updated hydraulic gas shocks for smooth and effortless operation. Cutting-edge opening mechanism allows front panel of the bed to stay in any position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when bed is opened. Small items placed on the shelf don’t need to be removed, as it always stays parallel to the floor.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in Royal collection.
- Two 3" grommets are included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
● Royal Queen Wall Bed can accommodate up to 10" thick memory foam mattress. 8" thick mattress is recommended for daily use with adequate space for beddings and pillows when bed is closed.
Mattress is not included. 8” queen size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
Questions & Answers
Closed: 89.8” H x 75.8” W x 17.4” D