No bedroom is complete without a closet. If space is an issue, adding a wardrobe cabinet to your wall bed is your best bet. Wardrobe cabinets prove to be a lot more functional than walk-in closets, and with smart configurations, can hold way more clothes than traditional solutions.
They can be used not only for clothes but to store any other household items, like bedding, towels, children's toys, and more.
This multifunctional cabinet can be configured as a wardrobe with shelves and a clothing rod. It can also serve as an open bookcase if a door is not installed.
- 3 shelves and 1 clothes rail.
- 2 drawers with ball bearing push to open mechanism.
- 1 large door with push to open mechanism.
- Deep enough to store bulky items.
- Interchangeable right or left-hand swing door.
- Works with most vertical wall beds and other matching add-ons.
- Sturdy and flawless construction with the strongest materials and finishes.