Our lightest bunk murphy wall bed so far is also the easiest to assemble. Simple design with just a few components make for a perfect bed for kids’ sleepovers, or for friends and family staying over.
This bed is a must have for student dorms, micro apartments and rental properties due it’s compact size and light construction.
- Light and modern twin size bunk murphy wall bed.
- Minimal number of components for easy assembly.
- Lightweight metal wall mount frame with pre drilled holes to assist with installation.
- Soft and quiet opening mechanism is safe and easy to operate.
- Two support legs pop out when lower bed is open and are invisible when it’s closed.
- Top bed includes guard rails for extra safety.
- Metal ladder is included for easy access and added support.
- Slatted mattress base for extra comfort.
- Headboard and footboard keep mattress and bedding in place, and conceal them from the view when bed is closed.
- Fits up to 6” thick twin or twin xl size foam mattress.
- Exceptional construction with highest quality eco-friendly materials.
- All materials meet stringent requirements for safety and health standards.
- Top bunk - 150 lb.
- Lower bunk - 200 lb.
*The mattresses are not included. Twin or Twin XL size mattresses are sold separately.
6” thick Twin XL size mattress is recommended for extra length and is more comfortable for most adults.
6” thick standard Full size mattress can be used, leaving small gap at the foot of the mattress base.
Due to pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattress are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattresses are recommended.
Closed: 80.2” H x 84” W x 14.8” D
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting brackets are included.
*The assembly video is for visual reference only and may show a different model version of the bed listed.
|Everyday use||The wall bed is built for normal daily use in homes and apartments.|
|Caution||Ladder must be attached to the upper bunk while it is in use for additional support and safety.|