No bedroom is complete without a closet. If space is an issue, adding a wardrobe cabinet to your wall bed is your best bet. Wardrobe cabinets prove to be a lot more functional than walk-in closets, and with smart configurations, can hold way more clothes than traditional solutions.
They can be used not only for clothes but to store any other household items, like bedding, towels, children's toys and more.
This flexible cabinet can be configured multiple ways to suit your needs.
2 large and 1 small interchangeable doors can be installed at different heights or left out completely.
Middle shelves can also be removed to accommodate a clothes rail if needed.
- 5 shelves and 1 clothes rail.
- 2 drawers with ball bearing push tp open mechanism.
- 2 large and 1 small doors with push tp open mechanism. Doors can be installed on either left or right side.
- Deep enough to store bulky items.
- Works with most vertical wall beds and other matching add-ons.
- Sturdy and flawless construction with the strongest materials and finishes.
|Product Dimensions||89.8" H x 19.5” W x17.4” D |
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
|Heavy use||The cabinet is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|