Bunk bed without the bulk? Yes, please!
This innovative murphy wall bunk bed is sleek and modern, and only 18” deep when closed.
Now your kids can have some extra room to play.
Pensiero is not for kids only. Your home office or a den can now accommodate a guest bed, that would sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Each bunk holds a twin size mattress and can be easily opened or closed with one hand.
Smart Space-Saving Design
- Two twin size beds that take up only 10 sq ft of floor space
- Top bunk with upholstered guard rails for extra safety. Pillow support and mattress guards on the lower bunk.
- Sturdy removable ladder for easy access to the top bunk.
- Innovative ergonomic gas shocks ensure effortless one-handed operation of the wall bed.
- The Slat mattress support system eliminates old fashioned springs.
- The top bunk can accommodate up to 8” thick twin size mattress. 6” thick twin size mattress can be used for the top and lower beds.
- Top bunk weight capacity is up to 200 lbs, bottom bunk supports up to 300 lbs.
- Two 3" grommets are included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
8” thick Twin size mattress is recommended for lower bunk. 6" thick Twin size mattress - for upper bunk.
Due to pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattress are not ideal to use with this bed.
Any type of foam mattresses are recommended.
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 89.75” H x 79.37” W x 13.37” D|
Bed Open: 89.75” H x 79.37” W x 48.37” D
Optional Desk: 28.75” H x 76” W x 18” D
Bed Size: Twin
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
Weight: 440.5 lb
|Mattress Info||For top bunk and lower bed:|
TWIN 6" Premium Memory Foam Mattress
For bottom bed only:
TWIN 8" Memory Foam Mattress
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Without Optional Table - Download Manual
With Optional Table - Download Manual
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Caution||Ladder must be attached to the upper bunk while it is in use for additional support and safety.|