Bunk bed without the bulk? Yes Please!
Your home office or a den can now accommodate a guest bed, that would sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Pensiero is not for kids only.
Each bunk holds a twin size mattress, and can be easily opened or closed with one hand.
Now your kids can have some extra room to play.
Twin Size Wall
This innovative wall bunk bed is sleek and modern, and only 18” deep when closed.
Available in 3 colors:
Smart Space - Saving Design
Comfortable and Easy to Operate
Mattress is not included. 8” full size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
MADE IN EUROPE
WITH HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS
Pensiero wall bunk bed is a perfect
combination of innovative technology
and impeccable style.
Closed:89” H x 79” W x 13” D
Bed Open:89” H x 79” W x 48” D
Optional Desk:30” H x 76” W x 18” D
Bed Size: Twin
dead weight tested up to 396lb
Available in multiple color combinations
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 89.75” H x 79.37” W x 13.37” D|
Bed Open: 89.75” H x 79.37” W x 48.37” D
Optional Desk: 28.75” H x 76” W x 18” D
Bed Size: Twin
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
Weight: 440.5 lb
|Mattress Info||For top bunk and lower bed:|
TWIN 6" Premium Memory Foam Mattress
For bottom bed only:
TWIN 8" Memory Foam Mattress
White - View
Light Wood - View
Silver Gray - View
High Gloss White - View
Without Optional Table - Download Manual
With Optional Table - Download Manual
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick high quality melamine chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transforming, ergonomic and compact.
• Bed - twin, bunk – twin.
• Roomy inter shelves
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.