* This wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting brackets are included.
Our lightest Twin/Twin XL size wall bed so far is also the easiest to assemble. Simple design with just a few components make for a perfect guest bed, kids bed or a discreet sleeping space in your office.
This bed is a must have for student dorms, micro apartments and rental properties due it’s compact size and light construction.
- Light and modern twin size wall bed.
- Minimal number of components for easy assembly.
- Lightweight metal wall mount frame with pre drilled holes to assist with installation.
- Soft and quiet opening mechanism is safe and easy to operate.
- Two support legs pop out when lower bed is open and are invisible when it’s closed.
- Slatted mattress base for extra comfort.
- Headboard and footboard keep mattress and bedding in place, and conceal them from the view when bed is closed.
- Fits up to 6” thick twin or twin xl size foam mattress.
- Exceptional construction with highest quality eco-friendly materials.
- All materials meet stringent requirements for safety and health standards.
Up to 6” Twin or Twin XL size mattress is not included and can be purchased separately.
Questions & Answers
Closed: 40.1” H x 84” W
White - View
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact (shelf, queen size wall bed).
• Bed size– Twin
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.