* This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Do you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want your bed to take up the whole room?
Spazio twin size murphy wall bed will solve your space saving struggles once and for all.
Spazio was made to give you the best sleep of your life!
Smart and Multifunctional
- Space-saving, compact design to maximize your living space.
- Built-in shelves on the back wall provide additional storage.
- Sturdy retractable legs securely support the bed when it’s open.
Designed with comfort in mind
- Slat mattress support system eliminates old fashioned springs.
- Innovative hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation. Wall bed can be opened and closed with one hand in under 3 seconds
- Mattress guards and pillow support ensure your bedding stays in place.
- 3" grommet is included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
- Mattress is not included. 8” queen size memory foam mattress is sold separately.
Made in Europe - Built to last a lifetime!
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle boards finished with high grade laminate.
- Bed frame is manufactured with rust proof aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health and ergonomics
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 48.55” H x 79.35” W x 17.37” D|
Bed Open: 48.55” H x 79.35” W x 50.63” D
Bed Size: Twin
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
White - View
Light Wood - View
Dark Wood - View
Silver Gray - View
High Gloss White - View
High Gloss Beige - View
|Material||• Main material of the product is 3/4 and 1 3/16 thick Laminated Chipboard.|
• Rustproof Aluminum.
• Made of CARB P2 compliant particle board.
• CARB ATCM Phase II or TSCA Title VI compliant.
• Bed Frame: Aluminum profile structure with Wooden Bed Slats
• Mattress position guards
• Hardware: Developed special mechanisms with new generation gas shocks to provide comfortable opening and closing.
• Multifunctional transformation, ergonomic and compact.
• Bed size– Full
• Innovative heavy duty hardware
• Single hand soft opening/closing
• Can be used for commercial applications
• Made in Europe.
• Technical design appropriate to TUV GS (European) standards, including security, health, and ergonomics.