Our newest Wall Bed model combines high-end quality, style, and functionality.
Add an optional storage sofa for maximum space-saving potential.
- Shelving on both sides for small essentials.
- Hydraulic opening mechanism ensures smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in a fixed position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Three-piece front panel.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- Optional upholstered headboard is sold separately.
- Optional LED spotlights are sold separately.
- An optional sofa with under-seat storage can be added.
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
An 8"-11" thick Queen size mattress is recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system, spring mattresses are not suitable.
Any type of foam or hybrid mattress is recommended.
Mattress and bedding weight should not weigh less than 50 lbs and exceed 70 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
|Product Dimensions|| |
Closed: 89.8” H x 73.9” W x 17.4” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
|Assembly required|| |
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete, or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Everyday use||The wall bed is built for normal daily use in homes and apartments.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|