Our newest Wall Bed model combines high-end quality, style and functionality.
Add an optional storage sofa for maximum space saving potential.
- Shelving on both sides for small essentials.
- Hydraulic opening mechanism ensures smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in a fixed position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- An upholstered headboard is included.
- 3 LED spot lights are included
- An optional sofa with under-seat storage can be added.
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
A 10" thick Queen size mattress is recommended.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 8” are not recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattresses are not suitable. Any type of foam or hybrid mattress is recommended.
Mattress and bedding weight should not weigh less than 60 lbs and exceed 80 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete, or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Everyday use||The wall bed is built for normal daily use in homes and apartments.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|